Q: Do I need to tidy my house before you come?
A:We are here to make your life easier! If you are able to tidy before we come, we will be able to work more efficiently. If you don’t have time, we are happy to work around whatever is left out. To tidy your whole house in 10 minutes, go around the house with a bin. Anything that is more than 2 steps away goes into the bin, and you can put things away room by room when you have time, without having to run all around!
Q: Do I need to be home when you come?
A: No. Clients often hide a key for us, provide us with a door code, or arrange for us to keep a spare set in our safe if we will be doing regular cleanings. We can discuss this when you book your appointment.
Q: Do you bring your own supplies and equipment?
A: Yes. If you would prefer us to use any of your supplies or vacuum, we can discuss this at the time of booking. We will only use Bio-friendly products, keeping in mind the health of our staff.
Q: What about my pets?
A: We love animals! Please let us know about your pets when you book the appointment, so we can refer to them by name if they like to “help” as we clean! We bring a few all-natural, grain-free treats with us. If you foresee any issues your pets may have with our cleaners, please bring them up at the time of booking.
Q: What happens if something is broken in my home, or if someone gets hurt?
A: Our cleaners are very careful, and although it is rare for anything to be broken, accidents do happen. If anything is broken, we will let you know as soon as possible, and arrange to have the item repaired or replaced. We are insured for $2,000,000. Employees are all covered through our insurance and WCB.
Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
A: We accept cheques at the time of service, cash, VISA, Mastercard, and e-mail money transfers through your online banking. Please send e-mail payments to GreenerCleanersEdmonton@gmail.com. Cheques can be made payable to “Greener Cleaners”
Q: What If I need to cancel my appointment?
A: Please give us as much notice as possible if you need to cancel your appointment. If less than 24 hours notice is given, or if the cleaners arrive and are unable to enter the premises, a $49 cancellation fee will be charged to your next bill.
Q: Are there any services you won’t provide?
A: We will do our best to provide you with exceptional service that meets your needs. there are a few services that we will only provide if you specifically request them:
- We will not open any doors, cupboards
- To avoid damaging floors, we will not move any furniture unless you specifically request us to do so. Our cleaners will move furniture at your special request if it is on hard floors, with the legs protected by something so as not to scratch flooring. If your furniture is raised, we will vacuum underneath it to the extent that we are able to reach with our equipment.
- We will vacuum small floor mats, and shake them outside. We vacuum underneath all small mats, but do not damp mop, since the moisture will be trapped under the mat. Large rugs and mat surfaces are vacuumed on top, but not underneath.
In addition, there are certain services that we will not provide in order to protect the health and safety of our staff, as well as for liability reasons:
- Due to health risks, we will not clean any human or animal bodily fluid or waste.
- We will not move, touch, clean or lift anything if we feel doing so will result in injury, or the item being damaged.
- We will not touch or clean any flat screen TVs or monitors
- Items that can be lifted easily with one hand will be lifted so we can vacuum underneath. If the item requires 2 hands to lift, we will vacuum around it.